ALS LIMITED (ALQ)
Share Price Analysis and Chart

Enter the company code or Name for stock analysis:

ALQ - ALS LIMITED

Year End: March
GICS Industry Group : Commercial & Professional Services
Index: ASX100 | ASX200 | ASX300 | ALL-ORDS

ALS Ltd provides laboratory and testing services across the mining, industrial and life sciences sector. It operates in over 65 countries. Formerly Campbell Brothers Ltd it first listed in 1952 and changed name to ALS in 2012.

LAST PRICE CHANGE +/- CHANGE % VOLUME

$12.75

24 Sep
2021

-0.200

OPEN

$12.94

-1.54%

HIGH

$13.00

423,222

LOW

$12.69

TARGET
$13.125 2.9% upside
Franking for last dividend paid out: 70%
OTHER COMPANIES IN THE SAME SECTOR
CIM . DOW . TPI . TSE . WTP . EVS . BIN . SSM . SND . CWY . CVL . EGN . BSA . HRL . FLC . PTB . CG1 . MAD . PPK . SDV . XTE . LBL . VEE .
FNARENA'S MARKET CONSENSUS FORECASTS
ALQ: 1
Title FY20
Actual
FY21
Actual
FY22
Forecast
FY23
Forecast
EPS (cps) xxx 35.8 51.2 xxx
DPS (cps) xxx 23.1 28.3 xxx
EPS Growth xxx 100.0% 43.0% xxx
DPS Growth xxx 31.3% 22.7% xxx
PE Ratio xxx N/A 24.9 xxx
Dividend Yield xxx N/A 2.2% xxx
Div Pay Ratio(%) xxx 64.6% 55.4% xxx

Dividend yield today if purchased 3 years ago: 2.64%

DIVIDEND YIELD CALCULATOR

Dividend Yield Today On Last Actual Payout :

1.81

Estimated Dividend Growth
(Average Of Past Three Years)

 %

Amount Invested

Tell Me The Dividend After This Many Years

Past performance is no guarantee for the future. Investors should take into account that heavy swings in share price or exceptional circumstances (a la 2009) can have a significant impact on short term calculations and averages

Last ex-div: 07/06 - 14.6c (70%)

HISTORICAL DATA ARE ALL IN AUD
Copyright © 2021 FactSet UK Limited. All rights reserved
Title 201620172018201920202021
EPS Basic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx35.8
DPS All xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx23.1
Sales/Revenue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1,761.4 M
Book Value Per Share xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx221.6
Net Operating Cash Flow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx272.6 M
Net Profit Margin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx9.80 %

EPS Basic

DPS All

Sales/Revenue

Book Value Per Share

Net Operating Cash Flow

Net Profit Margin

Title 201620172018201920202021
Return on Assets xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6.34 %
Return on Equity xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx15.91 %
Return on Total Capital xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx12.66 %
Capex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx81.1 M
Capex % of Sales xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4.60 %
Free Cash Flow ex dividends xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx120.2 M

Return on Assets

Return on Equity

Return on Total Capital

Capex

Capex % of Sales

Free Cash Flow ex dividends

This is work in progress. Bear with us. It'll be amazing.

EXPERT VIEWS
Display All Commentary

Sentiment Indicator

0.3

No. Of Recommendations

6
BROKER DATE RATING RECOMMENDATION TARGET PRICE % TO REACH TARGET COMMENTARY

Macquarie

xx/xx/xxxx

1

xxxxxxxxxx

$xx.xx

xx.xx%

Broker commentary and detailed analysis is available for Full Members Only.
Login above or Get a Free Trial

UBS

xx/xx/xxxx

3

xxxxxxx

$xx.xx

xx.xx%

Broker commentary and detailed analysis is available for Full Members Only.
Login above or Get a Free Trial

Credit Suisse

xx/xx/xxxx

1

xxxxxxxxxx

$xx.xx

xx.xx%

Broker commentary and detailed analysis is available for Full Members Only.
Login above or Get a Free Trial

Morgan Stanley

29/07/2021

3

Equal-weight

$13.10

2.75%

At the company's recent AGM, ALS Ltd provided first-half FY22 net profit guidance in line with Morgan Stanley's estimates and announced the acquisition of Nuvisan to increase its service offering across the pharmaceuticals supply chain in Europe.

ALS will purchase 49% of the company for EUR145m with an exclusive call option to purchase the remaining 51%.

The broker thinks the deal terms are sensible given recent Life Sciences Pharma transactions including ALS's acquisition of
Investiga at 11x EV/EBITDA in Mar-21 and SGS' acquisition of SYNLAB for 16x earnings (12x post-synergies) in 2020.

Morgan Stanley has upgraded earnings estimates by 4% for FY22, 3% for FY23, and 3% for FY24 to $249m, $267m and
$282m to reflect the impact of the Nuvisan acquisition.

Equal-weight rating is retained. Target price increases to $13.10 from $12.90. Industry view: In-line.

FORECAST
Morgan Stanley forecasts a full year FY22 dividend of 29.65 cents and EPS of 51.00 cents.
Morgan Stanley forecasts a full year FY23 dividend of 32.04 cents and EPS of 55.00 cents.

Ord Minnett

xx/xx/xxxx

3

xxxx

$xx.xx

xx.xx%

Broker commentary and detailed analysis is available for Full Members Only.
Login above or Get a Free Trial

Morgans

xx/xx/xxxx

3

xxxx

$xx.xx

xx.xx%

Broker commentary and detailed analysis is available for Full Members Only.
Login above or Get a Free Trial

ALQ STOCK CHART